Total Awesomeness

Monday 21 March 2011

Creating a normal rock

To start i create a normal box shape.












I then manipulated this box shape to make look like a rock.

Firstly i used the speherify and then the Turbosmooth modifiers.

This makes the square more like a pebble shape.

I then displaced this shape, twice using rock textures. This created a bumpy surface for my rock.

 This image is the result of two displacements.










Before moving on this is the image i used to texture my rock.










This is the material editor as i apply the material to the obkect using the Diffuse colour and Bump maps.






























 This is the turnout of that result.











Here is the list of modifers i used to create my rock. You can see from this image that i used displace twice.

This is the final rendered version. The quality here is easily better here when compared with the previous images.

No comments:

Post a Comment